157.50 $ 225.00 $
What should I do if I am not sure about my size?
On the page of each garment you will find the measurements of the item. All our garments are measured flat, end to end. We advise comparing the measurements of our items with clothes you have in your closet to obtain a more detailed perception of what your size is. If you have any questions or if the item does not have measurements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does it mean that my size is in preorder?
At Nina Blanc we have a commitment to sustainability. In an effort to minimize our environmental impact, we follow a PREORDER strategy, making part of our garments on demand. This allows us to opt for more sustainable manufacturing, since we reduce surplus stock and unnecessary fabrics for the environment.
Each season, we produce a small stock to offer immediate shipping, and at the same time, we have the PREORDER option for those items that, either due to their high demand or because they have not yet been finished in our workshop, are still in the process of clothing and is not in stock for immediate shipping. Faithful to the concept of slow fashion, we make to order but not to measure. Since you can later return your garment if you are not satisfied.
How can I find out about new collections and special offers?
You can find out about all our news by subscribing to our newsletter by accessing the website and following us on social networks to receive updates on product launches, promotions and special events.
What is the return and exchange policy?
To return an item purchased in the online store, you must:
- Request a return by email to email@example.com within a period of no more than 15 business days following the date of receipt of the product, letting us know the reason for the return in case you believe it is necessary to help us continue improving . (the return period for purchases made after November 25 is extended until January 11)
- Items must be returned:
- In its original condition, along with any accessories and packaging related to them, and cannot be used, washed or damaged.
- With its original labels.
- All garments will be inspected upon receipt.
- Depending on the country in which you request the return, you will be sent a specific return address. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the return address for your country.
- Until we receive the item in our warehouse, it is your responsibility.
- We recommend that you send us the item by courier or certified mail and that you keep the proof of shipping.
- Shipping costs for returning the product are the responsibility of the customer. Nina blanc will not accept any cash on delivery items.
- Once the item is received in our atelier, and after the corresponding inspection and approval, the amount of the item will be refunded (discounting the amount of shipping costs charged by the transport agency).
THE AMOUNT OF THE ITEM WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME PAYMENT METHOD. THE ESTIMATED PERIOD FOR SUCH RETURN WILL BE BETWEEN 5 AND 15 BUSINESS DAYS, VARYING ACCORDING TO THE RECEIVING BANK.
- Do not wear the garment.
- The hours for receiving a return are from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the address previously indicated.
- Nina blanc will not be able to accept returns of used or damaged garments (as long as it is not a defect and/or defect in quality or manufacturing). For hygiene reasons, products such as underwear and bathroom items that do not retain the label or protective device cannot be returned.
Returns of erroneous or defective products in the event that nina blanc has mistakenly sent a product different from the one requested, or that it has a defect, the customer must notify nina@ within 24/48 hours of receipt of the same. ninablanc.com said situation.
Given this fact, the amount of the returned product and the shipping costs incurred will be fully refunded.
Custom products cannot be returned.
Regarding exchanges, exchanges are not allowed except for defective items.